Increase the traffic and sales.

• hiargius

81 messages

United States

I wish to post a segment in my account to inform potentially buyers, that I offer for limited time a discount of 10% on all my lots at DELCAMPE.I couldn't find in my search a suggestion, advise,help. :bowdown: :whiteflag:
  • cas6215

52 messages

Portugal

Follow this link: Link (https)
  • hiargius

81 messages

United States

I received a message from Casello/Enrico, from Italy, asking me to send-unclear request?- to him (her)?informations about the lot #859692370.
    The message, in this form, for me is unclear, unorthodox.I tried to find the lot number provided by this member. I couldn't detect this lot in my list with items at DELCAMPE site.
    In all these years ,as active member at DELCAMPE AUCTIONS is the first time of a strange type of communication. I will appreciate very much if somebody had the same kind of doubts, for unusual request, to offer me an advise.I bam afraid that this can be a fishing scam. :cop: :cop: :whiteflag: :help:
  • gemmament

312 messages

United Kingdom

I received a message from Casello/Enrico, from Italy, asking me to send-unclear request?- to him (her)?informations about the lot #859692370.
    The message, in this form, for me is unclear, unorthodox.I tried to find the lot number provided by this member. I couldn't detect this lot in my list with items at DELCAMPE site.
    In all these years ,as active member at DELCAMPE AUCTIONS is the first time of a strange type of communication. I will appreciate very much if somebody had the same kind of doubts, for unusual request, to offer me an advise.I bam afraid that this can be a fishing scam. :cop: :cop: :whiteflag: :help:
    • Created on Jan 9, 2020 at 5:39 PM
    this number refers to this item in your stock -USA-Assortment of 179 used stamps- Scott Value $ 53.75 - "CELEBRATIONS,HOLYDAYS,LOVE"

Join the collectors community

Register Login